Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marlene5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Nose smells bad?
    I have been been smelling this terrible odor coming from my nose when I exhale and it is very annoying to me and becoming very uncomfortable. I notice that for the past week or so, I wake up choking from phehlemg in the troat tinged with blood. What could be the cause of the type of complaint?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 11:12 AM
    It isn't your nose smelling. You are smelling the infected material coming from your lungs, the phlegm. Go to the doctor and find out what is causing the phlegm.
    AntoninV Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2012, 03:10 AM
    Try not to swallow when you've got mucus running in to the throat. Clean your nose often and from deep inside. But not too hard you shuldnt hurt yourself. Also its good to wash the nose with saltwater. If you can not go surfing, just hold your head like that: :-) and let some saltwater into the lower nostril. And leave it there for a while, than clean your nose and do the same for the other nostril.
    And don't swallow your mucus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog's nose smells like moth balls [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal for the top of my dog's snout to smell faintly of moth balls?

Smells Bad [ 9 Answers ]

Hi This is really imbarrising for me but anyway. I have a viginal discharce its kind of pale yellow (usually) and it SMELLS REALLY REALLY BAD. I wash every day some thime 2 times. I don't no what theis is from. This is a major turn off 4 guys as well. I don't want to go see a doctor cuzz its...

My Dryer smells so bad! [ 3 Answers ]

My dryer when it is on has the worst smell I have ever smelled before its kind of hard to say what it smells like but it bad! It stinks up the whole house. We clean out the lint thing every time before we use it. Does anyone know what it might be?? :mad: The best way I can say what it smells like...

Kitchen water smells really bad [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We have been having a problem with the water from our kitchen faucet, and only our kitchen faucet, no where else in the house has the smelly water. My husband thinks it smells like rotten egg, I think it smells like sewer! It is very bad in the morning and smells occasionly throughout the...

Fridge water smells bad [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a new GE fridge and had a problem with the water smelling like rotten eggs (literally) when dispensed out of the fridge. That filter lasted about 6 months and was the original one. I changed the filter and when I did the filter smelled terrible. I put in the new one and it worked great,...

View more questions Search