Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tedros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 07:30 AM
    If I made minor mistake on the passport application form what will happen?
    If I made minor mistake on the passport application form what will happen? For example I tick on the box of 48 pages instead of living blank box because I want standard passoprt 32 pages

Check out some similar questions!

German passport application for U.S. Passport holder living in the UK [ 0 Answers ]

My partner was American born and moved to the UK aged 14. Her mother is American and married a German citizen who subsequently adopted my partner before age 18. My partner is therefore entitled to get a German passport. At this time we do not know how to apply for her German passport. Can this be...

Passport Form Mistake [ 1 Answers ]

My child passport expired last October and now I'm applying for my first adult British passport. I've used the online application and they have sent me a preprinted application but I made a tiny error: it asks 'how many uncancelled passports do I have' and I put 2 when in fact it's 1. Is it...

I have a receipt for a ghana passport application form was if it's the real thing [ 1 Answers ]

Here's a receipt that this gal I'm talking from in ghana sent me to prove she's applying for a passport. I was wonder if anybody knows if this is the real deal?

Portuguese passport Application Form [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to obtain a passport application form, electronically, without having to visit the embabsy in London? I have a portuguese passort and need to apply for one for my spouse.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.