Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashishkchhabra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 01:12 AM
    New business ideas
    Hi.. My name is Ashish. I am from Chandigarh, India. I want to start a new business. Please let me know if anybody have the ideas of starting or anybody can offer me a new business. Please let me know the business with low investment.
    Ashish
    sugu2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Hi
    My advice to you is onces a thought of breast cancer comes to your mind please do your ((mamagram test ) .Always be positife that you have a perfect health the healing powers of your subconcious is always operating within you.Dont let any negative thought bring what you do not want.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2012, 12:01 AM
    Some of the most successful business have been to buy something and go sell it, maybe door to door until your capital builds up. If you have an idea that works in your area do that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New business ideas [ 0 Answers ]

Hi.. My name is Ashish chhabra. I am from Chandigarh, India. I want to start a new business. Please let me know if anybody have the ideas of starting or anybody can offer me a new business. Please let me know the business with low investment. Ashish chhabra E-Mail: [email protected]

Hi, Can anyone share business ideas to develop business. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking some business ideas which to develop my business can anyone share this.

New business ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start new business in india with capital of 10 lacks please suggest me which business is good.

Business ideas [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start a part time business. I have my flat which is vacant. Also I have man power to start business. I want to know which business part time I should try which can utilise my resedential flat as wl as manpower effectively.

View more questions Search