Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bereket_ayele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Financial iad
    My name isBEREKET AYELE I am 22 years old and I am 3rd year Hydraulic Engineering student in Arba Minch university Now I want to request to attend my 2nd degree in your country thank you.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Just contact the admissions department of the University you are interested in attending. They will be able to answer your specific questions. You have access to the internet so you can go to the University's website to get their contact information. You can either call them directly or you can email them with your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash is a financial asset, what is its respective financial liability/ equity? [ 2 Answers ]

According to IFRS "Financial Instrument is any contract that gives rise to a financial asset of one entity and a financial liability or equity interest of another entity" E.g. For notes receivable as a financial asset, we have respective notes payable from another company as a financial...

My hushand is Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD) [ 24 Answers ]

My husband is 37-yr-old man.. and he is kind of IAD.. We have to live separated because of Immigration law for 2 yrs.. He spends most of his time on Face book that call Farm ville... He avoids talking to me and try to make up some problem to go on Internet.. Now the immigration problem have been...

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search