Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnyhernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Where to take finger prints in puerto rico?
    Where I can take finger prints to become a femma inspector, is a requisition.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2012, 10:33 PM
    They will finger print you as part of their employment process. You would be interviewed and selected before background investigations. So the HR department if they do not do it personally will give you addresses to go to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puerto Rico Vacation [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I are thinking of going to Puerto Rico for about 10 days at the end of January. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a beach front hotel? We realize it's short notice but it's about the only ten day stretch of time we have for ourselves.

One way cruise to puerto rico? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for repositioning cruise to puerto rico from Florida

Paternity in Puerto Rico [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has discovered he may have fathered a child outside of our marriage. It was before we were married but while we were "together" in a long distance relationship. Needless to say this is a very hard time. We have a daughter of our own as well as my stepson. This woman is manipulating...

Do I need a visa to go to Puerto Rico? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently work in New York with a H1-B nonimmigration status. I wonder if I need a visa to travel to Puerto Rico? Do I need to have a US visa when getting back from Puerto Rico? Thanks a lot!

Property in Puerto Rico [ 2 Answers ]

My dad died in 1985 and left property without a will, this property is currently being rented and my oldest brother collects all the funds and makes sure the taxes are paid. There was 8 siblings, 3 have since died so there are only 5 left . We now have this property under contract for sale. We all...

View more questions Search