Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirmurek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Pills can I take it now
    Hi I wos told u have to take the firs pack of piils the firs Sunday after ypur period can I take now after itts 3 weeks from my period ? I'm getting my period in about a week and a half I want to take the pills now I have to can I ?
    Please tell me if I take the pills now something bad can happened
    I ve been taking the pills for a about 14 years I stopped for a month and getting problem with my skin I want to go on now

Check out some similar questions!

33 pills [ 9 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and just took 33 different types of pills! Will it kill me?

I need to know what these pills are for [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently started taking care of a friends elderly parent whom is on several medications. I have asked what his medications are for and he wasn't for sure what these two were for and I am curious as I know the others he is on are for like acid indigestion/ acid reflux and dizziness. Just...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Pills [ 8 Answers ]

What could happen if a person would take a capsul that is bigger than the normal size? Would that cause any problems?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.