Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby-gal5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 10:35 AM
    My future
    Itz my year 2 start decidin what subjects and stuff I want 2 take. I have to have a rough idea of what I want to be when I grow up. But I have no clue!
    All my frendz know wer they are heading and I'm left behind.

Everyone iz telling me 2 relax and go with the flow or fink of something I'm interested in.
    But none of that iz helping me!!

I'm good at everythin in schl but I'm not interested in any of it?? What shuld I do??

HELP!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Not to be rude, but maybe consider taking an english class because your posting was very hard to read. Here on AMHD we ask that you type in correct english not text speak.

Now are you interested in medicine, sports? Things of that nature. Otherwise you could take courses that point you in the direction of college where you can make your mind up. But by all means, study hard.
    trackgirlee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 06:19 PM
    middle school? Just have fun. You have a long time to get ready for your career. Pick hobbies and interesting classes with your friends. You're a kid, have a good time! =]
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I would like to comment about your english as well. You will need to be able to write long hand and not use short cuts. Using short cuts in life will not get you any further in life.

There are programs and tests you can take through school that will sum up your interests and what is your strongest interest and what careers you could get into using the interests that show up the strongest.

Yes, you need to relax. It is not something you need to decide right now.

Joe
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 07:49 PM
    In middle school, there are normally only two basic choices, you can go toward a college prep or not do a college prep.

And even if you don't do college prep, you can still get into many jr colleges after you grad high school.

High school is not a job training, no one actually asks you what classes you took, they don't ask if you were 1st in the class or 100th in the class.
    They just want to know if you have a high school dipolma or not

So you take classes you want to take to graduate, work it out with your parents who should have the imput in to what classes you are actually tanking anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future [ 3 Answers ]

My dob is 24472 When will I become successful in my career as much as I wish to.

Future [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, could you tell me what the future has in store for us in the next 6 months? Thanks so much Sherri-DOB-2/21/64 Jim-DOB-8/24/71

Hi can anyone see my future [ 3 Answers ]

Hi just want to see if there's anything in my future

View more questions Search