Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2012, 11:24 AM
    12 with boobs
    I am 12 and have size 36B bra and my best friend make fun of me because of that. Also one of the girls that go to school asked me if I stuffed my bra .I am bigger than all of my friend's. I don't know what to do.

Please give me advice.
    soulsilence25 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

Feb 16, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Don't worry about it. It is normal. By the way a slightly larger breast makes any woman more attractive
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2012, 12:47 PM
    One girl has to be the one with the largest breast. Girls develop at different ages, all of them will start getting them over the next couple years. They are jealous and all wish they had them, is why they make fun.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 16, 2012, 12:53 PM
    I'm sorry to say that this is one of the most difficult ages for people your age. Girls will tease you out of jealousy, boys will tease you because they like you! Try your best to ignore them or politely ask them to stop. If they're comments become rude (or worse) make sure you tell an adult.
    You cannot help how quickly you develop any more than they can help the fact that they haven't yet.
    Some of those girls are surely getting teased because they're "flat chested"... at some point everyone gets bullied. I'm sorry you have to go through it but it will make you a stronger person. Hang in there!
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 16, 2012, 05:06 PM
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I went through this in 6th grade. I was the first one too. There are basically one of three ways you can handle this.

(1) You can hold your head up high and ignore them and be proud of yourself. If you were all older this would be the perfect way to deal with it. But at your age if you do this others will probably think that you're a snob.

(2) Hang your head and be ashamed. Wrong way to deal with this. I know that at your age everyone wants to be just like everyone else and no one wants to be different. But you should never be ashamed of yourself for being different.

(3) Laugh it off like they're making a joke. This is the best way to deal with it. Even if you feel embarrassed, smile and laugh. When they discover they're not making you feel bad they'll lose interest in trying.

It's going to be difficult. But the teasing will end and eventually it will be replaced by jealousy. You just have to get through the rough time and laughing at it really is the best way to do it.

Just one more thing... if anyone tries to touch you shut them down and immediately tell an adult!

Hang in there and good luck!
    anonymousdude Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Mar 26, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Don't Look At It As A Bad Thing. It's Normal. And A Lot Of Girls Get Fake Boobs. So On The Contrary. Congratulations (;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No boobs [ 19 Answers ]

I am 15 and have NO boobs I am not even a bra size let alone AA, I know you will probably say they will grow because your only 15 but I'm 16 next month and they just haven't grown... I know this sounds stupid but is there anything I can do to make them bigger I don't even a relationship with any...

14 and still have little boobs? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom has b's... sister has d's maybe double and both my gmas has big boobs and rest of the girls in my family? Why don't I... my sister said that she had b's in 8th grade..

I have no boobs. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18years. And I have no boobs. I am skinny. I am gaining weight now a days. But no change in the boobs. What am I supposed to do? I won't prefer for going for creams and all.

Should I get my boobs done. [ 34 Answers ]

Hi I have an issue! Well my breast size is not too big They are small They are normal and cute and nothing is wrong with them I am 21 years old And I am tall and well build So to be able to look normal I have to wear a push up bra So my tall and body look can look OK with the normal size...

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

View more questions Search