Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoriNye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 07:00 AM
    How to get chest smaller and stomach tighter and legs not so flabby?
    I weight 130 am 5'3 my boobs are a size 36c and pants are getting too tight! Any helpful hints to help me out, I eat too much pasta for sure and walk but think this is not enough!
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Feb 16, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Good for you for wanting to get back into shape! I'm going to recommend what worked for me. Go to www.webmd.com, and set up a free account in the diet area (drop-down menu at the top of the home page). It's a fabulous utility that lets you enter your current status and your goals, then figures out for you how much of what you can consume and still reach the place where you'd like to be. It's a little time-consuming at the beginning till it becomes part of your routine, but if you actually follow through and enter EVERY bit of food you eat and whatever exercise you do, you'll find the changes in your diet will become permanent.

I'm going to guess that (also like me) it's not so much what you're eating as how much. The size of a legitimate "serving" or "portion" is generally frighteningly smaller than what we eat. A chunk of meat larger than a deck of playing cards can be two or more portions! The good part is that you will eat more veggies and fruits and feel better overall if you get the portion size for the high-fat, high-cal stuff under control.

Best of luck!
    lholle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Get a gym membership, start a weight training program, buy a book on a low carb diet, and find someone or something that keeps you accountable to your goals.
    In 2007 I weighed 145, was a DD, and I'm 5'2. After 1 yr of weight training, running, and a consistent-healthy diet, I got down to 125, I was a B, and developed good tone all around.
    Good luck chica. Maybe you might consider getting a personal trainer as well?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 08:56 PM
    I will agree, a good exercise program and a proper diet, if you eat too much pasta, stop and get a better balanced diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I make my chest smaller? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm sick of my cousin and my sister who tease me saying my chest is way bigger then people who are 4-5 years older. The tell me my chest is "HUGE" I told them to stop or else they might end up with a bigger one. I'm in the 7th grade now. My cousin is in 6th and my sister is a Junior in high school....

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

6-1 220. Want to get bigger legs, smaller waist-38" now, and big arms. Workout plans? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone provide a good sustainable(maybe 3-6 months goal) workout plan for 6-1 220 age 44 with waist at 38" and want bigger arms. My goal is to get bigger legs-- defined glutes and legs- see the six pac and overall definition. Any suggestions out there? Thanks,

How do I make my stomach smaller, and my legs bigger [ 2 Answers ]

I have a little gut, but small legs. I've began running and exercising, but I don't want my legs to get any smaller, bigger if possible

Tighter butt and ticker legs [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you guyz do u know how to gte a firm bubble looking butt, and thick legs?? Please helpppP!! Ill try anything!!

View more questions Search