Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halopain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 06:30 PM
    I have a darkened small patch of dry protruding skin suddenly on my face and on my ch
    I have a darkened small patch of dry protruding skin suddenly on my face and on my chest there is a "necklace" shaped spotchy rash but it is pink and not potruding, my partner noticed it 20 minutes ago and it seems to be getting a little worse, I'm not allergic to anything I've eaten in the last 24 hours, my other cheeks skin does not feel dry and overall my skin is not dry and almost never is, the patch does not itch but it does burn a little, but that was only when I first touched it to see what it was, I don't know if this is relevant but I seem to be getting an ear infection as well, with what feels like a lump of cartilage right behind my right lobe, I get an ear infection like this once or twice a year around this time but never has a rash been associated with it, also I am hiv positive with a viral load undetectable(below 20 copies) and a tcell count of over 900 and I am on ART(truvada, norvir, reyataz) and have been for 2 years, I also take clonazepam for ptsd and I am taking 2 1,000 unit vitamin d pills every night

Check out some similar questions!

Weird patch of dry skin, what is it? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey so I have this weird patch of dry skin on the left side of my left leg, a bit below the knee. It's about the size on a nickel. Anyway, It doesn't really bother me often unless I put ointment or lotion on it, then it gets kind of itchy. I'm just curious as to what you think it might be. Also, I...

Strange patch of dry skin on my upper thigh [ 0 Answers ]

I Don't know what this patch on my upper thigh is... I think it may have appeared at least in the last month... No change in diet, I'm not sexually active, I've not been exposed to anything exotic or foreign that I know of but I do it sushi on the regular. It's dry and the darker area is raised...

Super dry skin on face [ 6 Answers ]

So a couple nights ago I slept with my makeup on because I was too tired to wash it off by the time I got home. When I woke up there was a very dry patch of minuscule bumps on my chin, and a bunch more scattered across my face. To make it worse, later that day I started my cycle, so some of it was...

Small patch of bumps under penis skin, followed by three other bigger lumps right by [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, as I can remember I have always had little lumps under my penis skin in a patch and under my scrodum.. the ones on my scrodum have hair coming out of them... I'm 18 and when I like 14 to 15 I knew about the small zit like bumbs but I wasn't sure aobit the bigger ones when they showd up ....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.