Ask
    amybell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Organizing, researching, and illustrating your material
    I reaaly need help with exam 05002200
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 02:26 PM
    We have no idea what that exam is. Please ask specific questions and give us a bit more to chew on.

Are you really in grad school? Are you supposed to write a master's thesis? What's going on?
    amybell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Prepare yourself for your visit by creating personnel information for the employees at the Roanoke branch. Brainstorm and freewrite about the number of people working in each department and the names and experience of each key executive (including the two who left). Also review the information providednby the staff person and the executive team members regarding agency and branch policies. Use the following questions to jumpstart your prewriting, but expand on them with your own questions and ideas.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amybell View Post
    prepare yourself for your visit by creating personnel information for the employees at the Roanoke branch. Brainstorm and freewrite about the number of people working in each department and the names and experience of each key executive (including the two who left). Also review the information providednby the staff person and the executive team members regarding agency and branch policies. Use the following questions to jumpstart your prewriting, but expand on them with your own questions and ideas.
    Amy, I have no idea what visit you are talking about. What Roanoke branch? Is the above the assignment? We here are totally in the dark and cannot interview any staff or list any employee names.

Please, please, in your own words, tell us clearly what you are supposed to do. I am more than happy to help however I can, but am totally blind at the moment. And this is at grad school level?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? [ 2 Answers ]

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? - attracting people to the organization - allocating resources - employment - specifying job responsibilities - motivating employees

Organizing cubicle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving to a cubicle soon and I was wondering what stuff (e.g. files) could I leave out on the top of my desk? Obviously, nothing confidential like payroll stuff, account summaries, expense reports... so basically the only thing I can think of that does not need to be locked up is purchase...

Researching details [ 2 Answers ]

Details seem to be important, But I can't find any. I went to an arbitration hearing and no one showed up.  After receiving notice of a denovo hearing, I asked arbitrator office for copy of no show results I paid  $50 for my day in court. She sent me a piece of paperarbitration award and judgement...

Union organizing [ 4 Answers ]

What are the four types of jobs that are most likely to be a target of union organizing? What are the four most important things that an organization needs to do to reduce the chances of an union organizing drive?

View more questions Search