Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LAKSHMIII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Hi, I am doing M B B S in Russia..
    I am doing MBBS in Russia now, I would like to continue my PG studies in USA, what should I do for that?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Contact and appropriate collage running the course you are interested in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for job in Russia. [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a job in Russia. The thing is that I want the main building to be in USA. The position needs to be in Novosibirsk, Russia. I know two languages.(Russian and English). I could help in a english company to translate and work. Please help. ...

How do I get my girlfriend from russia to the us? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in charlotte, North Carolina. I met a woman who is from Tosno, russia. She is not a mail order bride if that makes any difference. We have been communicating via email and phone for quite a while now, and I wish to bring her here. She has never been married, and has no children. What is...

Going To Russia [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had travel experience in Russia? I've heard you have to get an invitation to get a visa, and you can only get roubles in Russia. I've been learning some basic Russian on the internet. Are English or French widely spoken anywhere in Moscow or St. Petersburg?

Russia [ 2 Answers ]

How big is Russia? How many different lanuages are in Russia? What is Russian Population, or how many people are currently living there??

View more questions Search