Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t-planahoth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mommaanne View Post
    My almost 3 year old grandson died one month ago. His parents had taken him to the ER two times within 6 hours, he had asthma, strept and pneumonia and the Dr's sent him home he died 6 hours later from cardiac arrest due to the lung problem. Why would god allow those Dr's to send him home? He was so sick, you could hear him wheezing across the room and struggling for air. I have always believed in god and heaven but, now I question if there is a god, why allow this beautiful little red headed blue eyed boy to die? Why cause all this pain to our families. How can I be sure he is in heaven and not scared? And if as people say he is in a better place, why don't we all just die and go to the better place? And if there is a heaven will he know me when I get there? This pain is unbearable, I would of switched places with him at a drop of a dime. Please help me, I'm going crazy....
    I served 12 years in the Marine Corps before I got hurt. My first son was born one year before I had 300+ blood clots in my lungs in 1988 from an incident. I was flat line for five minutes before I was pulled back. I saw many things when I was dead and I cannot explain them.
    My best hospital experience was watching my son at age one in baby farmer overalls dance on my hospital bed and being goophy.

My son just graduated from the University of Arkansas on May 12th. He came with me to my parents house in New Mexico for a few days, and then home with me to Wyoming, until May 27th when he flew back home. That was his 25th birthday. He was going to move out of his campus apartment and stay with his Mothers parents, then come back to Wyoming to teach at a science school.
    On May 31, he was killed in a single car accident from falling asleep at the wheel.
    I put my first born son in the ground knowing, "Their is a God"! And I will see my son again.
    Faith is the only thing you need, and it is the only thing keeping me from departing this world.
    t-planahoth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 03:29 AM
    !!
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 08:37 PM
    t-planahoth,

Words cannot express how sorry I am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim my god children not living in my home [ 2 Answers ]

Girls are in high school I help support them mom dose not have an income

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? [ 10 Answers ]

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? If God died on the Cross then Mary is the Mother of God, the same logic applies to both. I say that God died on the Cross because Jesus is God and Jesus died on the Cross. I say that Mary is the Mother of God, because Jesus is God and...

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

View more questions Search