Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vuppe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Movie experts - What is the movie I saw playing on a TV at a club a while back?
    The only details I can remember from what I saw of the program playing on a TV at a (gay) club are these:

-It seemed to be set in medieval period.

-Similar to "The Dark Crystal" in its style. I do not recall any "human" characters. Some of the characters had bulbous noses. (It is reminiscent of a Henson production, however aspects of it seemed decidedly PG-13 or higher)

-I would endeavor to guess it was produced in the late 70s or early 80s.

-There was a princess trying to, I believe, protect some kind of phallic-shaped baby.

-There were soldiers or knights of some sort.

Because I saw it at a gay club, I always thought it was some sort of cult classic in the homosexual community, but no one has been able to identify it.

I even tried contacting the club and no one seemed to be sure as to what I was referring.

Can anyone help me identify this movie based on this limited information? Thanks!
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2012, 03:17 PM
    This is kind of a shot in the dark but you might want to check out Jim Henson's "Storyteller". It has a lot of different stories in the movie, and some of them are kind of strange, but still cool. Anything he does is cool. :) Here is the link... hope it helps.. if not... check it out anyway if you're a Henson fan.

http://www.amazon.com/Jim-Hensons-Storyteller-Complete-Collection/dp/B0000A2ZU6
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Yes, try watching some of Han's My Hedgehog which is a Jim Henson's Storyteller episode that features a strange looking baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie experts? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw back in high school and it had no words in the movie. It was pretty much all music and showed various scenes of African rituals to Japanese dance to a fast forward night sky to day to New York busy streets in fast speed. Anyone know the name of this movie, please let me...

Movie experts? Post Apcolypse movie somewhere between 1980 - 85 [ 4 Answers ]

I watched as a really young kid, don't know the actors, post apocolyptic type maybe nuclear disaster? Focus on 3 or 4 characters, they drive a car type tank. They are looking for food and people? They find a starving boy child in what looks like a furnace or oven? They feed him lots of food but he...

Movie Experts help? Very brief description of a older 1985-89 movie [ 0 Answers ]

A movie in which this guy is trying to help an alien "women" who appears and disappears as a flashing light Almost like a camera flash. I was about ten when I saw it, I don't know if that's when it was produced, it would have been in 88-89 when I saw it. I am from another country so I am pretty...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

Movie experts [ 0 Answers ]

When my father was around ten he saw a western with his did. For about twenty years now he has been looking for a movie which he only remembers one scene. It is a desert scene with two opposing men. One runs at the other and at the last second the lower man pulls a sword from the sand and cuts the...

View more questions Search