Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjwseagal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 02:49 PM
    What is the correct way to annote additional informatin about something said
    Minutes in a board meeting. A statement is made, but I want to add updated information. Is there a certain term that should be used; for example, Editorial comment:?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Why do you want to amend the minutes? Do you have the authority to do this?
    Has this information been considered by the Board?if not it should be dealt with at the next meeting

You could add See Supplemental note: or See Explanatory note: and append a new page/s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone tell me if my calculations for additional external funding are correct? [ 1 Answers ]

This is the information The Lanford Corporation had 2008 sales of $110 million. The other pertinent financial data for 2008 is as follows: 2008 Sales $110,000,000 Dividend Payout Rate 55% Balance in Retained Earnings $41,150,000 Common Stock $11,000,000 ...

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Delete web address informatin [ 3 Answers ]

How do I delete thi info that storage on "history" page by the web address bar arrow/Go ?

View more questions Search