Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creemamma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Plumbing trouble no cold water in bath tub just hot hot?
    Hi I have hot water but no cold water in the bath tub I don't know what kind of faucet it is no name on it its one handle

Check out some similar questions!

Hot tap in bath does not work and fitment blew off cold water pipe under bath. [ 16 Answers ]

How often do water pipes under bath need to be thoroughly serviced? First, hot tap bath had no water; this was fixed and then days later fitment blew off the cold water pipe, again under the bath. What could be the connection between these two incidents?

Plumbing: I have a single knob on my bath tub that controls the hot and cold water. [ 3 Answers ]

We "had" our plumbing problem "fixed" by a pro. It still does not work. Our upstairs bathroom has both hot & cold water when a sink facucet is turned on. But, in the bathtub, only the cold water works. Had it "fixed" almost a year ago, just had company, and there is no hot water coming out of...

No hot water in bath tub [ 8 Answers ]

I have a single knob on my bath tub that controls the hot and cold water. When you rotate the knob a half way it is cold water and a full way it is hot water. The cold water comes out, but the hot water does not, just a drizzle. I removed the faucet and found there is one pipe coming out of the...

Plumbing bath tub hot water running [ 2 Answers ]

My hot water is running in the bath tub and we have changed the washers and rings already and it stopped for about 15 days and now is running very heavily

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.