Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A4ever Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Really want to get slimmer!
    I really, really want to get slimmer! I can't tell you my weight (too ashamed), but I don't mind how much time it takes as along as the advice you're giving me is healthy and not in a rush, because I know its bad to lose a lot of weight in a short time! Every time I lose a lot of weight, I gain it back!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 09:45 AM
    First how tall are you and how much do you weigh and are you male or female?

Far too often people who are almost too skinny to start with have a bad self image and just think they need to lose weight.

There is no secret, you eat good well balanced meals, perhaps 4 or 5 small meals instead of 3 large ones. You stop all junk foods, most fast foods and a lot of the processed foods.

Then you increase your exercise, walk, jog, run, or other fitness ideas.

Feb 14, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Umm.. I actually don't know how tall am I because I don't check it much but I'm 13 and I'm 42 KGs (I really don't use pounds so I don't know)

Feb 14, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Oh sorry, and I'm a female

Feb 14, 2012, 10:41 AM
    And I really appreciate your big help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to slimmer my arms [ 2 Answers ]

My arms are getting fat and loose. Anything I can do to make them slimmer but I don't want to widen my shoulder.

Getting a little slimmer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I lose 40 pounds in 2 weeks. I am a 12 years and I want to fit into a bathing suit at least looking a little slim:confused

How to be slimmer [ 1 Answers ]

How to be slimmer How can I get rid of my fat belly and large biceps?

I want slimmer arms and legs! PLEEEEASE Heelp [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so ii wanto get real thin arms and legs but I'm worried if I do lunge's and crunches and stuff it will make me get muscle and make my arms&legs fatter? So can I do any exercises (at home) to thinnin my arms and legs but not gain muscle thou? Pleassseee help!

View more questions Search