vasista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 07:44 AM
    How to become tall soon
    I am 10th class, age 15 ,height 4"10.give me some tips to grow fast
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 14, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Boy or girl?
    Many boys at 15 have a delay and then a spurt, and for a while girls are taller.
    But if one or both parents are short, you may not be tall. You won't know for several more years.
    There's not way to make yourself grow taller.
    Don't have any of those horrible operations!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 10:02 AM
    There is nothing to make you grow taller, You can go to your doctor and see if there are any hormone or gland issues. At 15 you should still be growing taller over the next several years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

Will I be tall? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 1/2 years old and I'm 5'11. My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'7" and my bother is 6'2". I play basketball, so I want to be pretty tall, around 6'4" or 6'5"... does anyone think I might get that tall?. my doctor said I'll be tall, but he didn't say really how tall.

How tall is tall enough? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the appropriate height for a 19 year old girl?:rolleyes:

How to get tall? [ 10 Answers ]

Hii.I don't know... I'm 15 and still my height is about 5 foot 5 inches... I need to know how can I get my body to grow... evrybody thinks that I'm 12 but I'm not... it makes me embaressed... help me... how do I get tall...

Being tall [ 1 Answers ]

OK look I'm 15 right now and I'm 5'9. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'6. My one like weird goal in life is to be at least 6 foot something. I turned 5'9 like a year ago and all my friends are getting way taller than me. There parents aren't even as tall as mine. Ok look this is a weird...

View more questions Search