Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Feb 13, 2012, 11:08 PM
    Thank you and I will not forget any of you!
    I will not be returning to AMHD for quite a while. My ex's peace bond is up on the 20th of this month and I need to talk to VWA and police at what action I need to take next. I am under a lot of undue stress especially after his court dates and trial etc... I am pretty tired and exhausted at this point and need some kind of relaxation and relief.

I want to thank the AMHD for the opportunity to come here and had the opportunity to meet some really incredible people. I'm sorry that I am a hard person to get to know and could be harsh at times. I have my own personal reasons for not getting to awfully close to people, especially others I don't know personally or have not met. I want to thank the administrators from the bottom of my heart for allowing me the opportunity to come here. It was a real learning experience for me. You're truly incredible individuals.

Thank Tal for me. I really did learn from this mystical individual.

With sincere regards;

Geminichick
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Gemini,

I myself just returned after a 5 month leave from the site. I wish I had gotten to know you better.

I hope that everything works out, and I hope that you know that this site will always be here if you need advice, or just want to vent.

I wish you all the best.

Good luck.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 12:05 AM
    I too hope you will return someday. And I'm glad we maybe improved your life in some way. (Tal's one of my favorites too.) You'll always be welcome here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

How can I forget her? [ 3 Answers ]

I have that some one still stuck in my head and can't get rid of her... Just when I thought that may be I got back to normal I have fallen back in to the same pot hole called love with a different women... I can't Have her cause she is stuck in her past?. Some one tell me what to do?

I can't Forget Him [ 8 Answers ]

so there's this boy that is in my p.e period and my english period.we are always talking to each other.we have a great relationship,at times he puts me before his friends and really listens to what I have to say.He would always make me smile,laugh,and he would make my heart pound every time he...

I forget the name [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, the name of this movie slipped my mind. Early to mid 90's. The family gets a big satellite dish in there back yard, and they end up get zapped into the t.v, and there acting in different TV series. Like westerns, game show elizabethen, etc.. The remote takes them to a diffenrnt...

View more questions Search