Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwick9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Are these a Saga?
    Is the movie, " Journey 2" the Sequel to " Journey to the Center of Earth?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2012, 04:54 AM
    It looks more like a sequel to Mysterious Island. Based on the Jules Verne novel.
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2012, 03:07 PM
    The Previews said it was a sequal
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2012, 03:09 PM
    The Trivia here should give you some further understanding as it appears to be "based" on both Verne books.
    Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012) - IMDb
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 15, 2012, 04:14 PM
    It appears to be a sequel to the 2008 version of Journey only because Josh Hutcherson reprises the same character he played alongside Brendan Fraser. It appears to borrow more from Jules Verne's Mysterious Island than from Journey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The panty Saga [ 6 Answers ]

I am a guy in my early 40's that has been wearing panties all of my adult life, I have kept it hidden from most but my wife knows all about it. My wife is sort of OK with it but it's not her favorite thing, I believe she puts up with it because she knows of my enjoyment with this. The problem I am...

Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, I have just finished reading the Twilight Saga and loved it, so I'm looking for some similar reads... anyone got any good suggestions? Also, does anyone know if / when Stephenie Meyer is going to get her act together to finish Midnight Sun? I have read the first draft that she posted on...

Need author of SF book saga [ 2 Answers ]

About 20 years ago, I read a book series (about 10-12 books) that was about a political group around the planet Jupiter. The main character became president and then a dictator by setting up a constitutional convention that eliminated the old constitution and setup a dictatorship . Back when he...

Relationship Grey-Area - My Saga [ 8 Answers ]

Hi All, Before I start writing my long winded story, I'd like to take a moment and give thanks to everyone On this forum. Although this is my first time posting, I've been a lurker for the past year or so, So I still feel a part of the community. Although I don't always agree with all the...

Water Heater Saga [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, here's my story: I moved into a 55-year old house a month ago. It has copper pipes and a 10-year-old 40-gallon lowboy water heater in the crawlspace. The pressure from the city water line is 80psi. After about a week, I noticed my hot water wasn't staying hot. I called the plumber who...

View more questions Search