Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aky_55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Can someone help me brainstorm with my HR grad school personal statement?
    I am currently applying for HR grad school at Taiwan, and one of the requirements to write about my research interest for the thesis. I majored in Sociology during college, focusing on public health. I wanted to research about these two topics, HR Public Health, I will appreciate it a lot, if anyone could help me with some topics.
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Law School Personal Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know, preferably from someone who has gone through law school, if this would be an appropriate personal statement topic. I have been arrested a few times before, when I was going through a rough time in my life. The arrests were all for misdemeanors and during this time is when I...

Med school personal statement [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think it would be wise to put in my personal statement, that I was heartbroken by a girl in gr. 10, which led me to become depressed, but not clinically because I never went to the doctor, but it was a real hard time for me. I have improved so much though and I am much more confident. Would...

UK Grad School [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Do you have any idea on UK grad school? I have heard great things about UK Grad School Programs. I want to study Finance, and good university/college you guys know about in UK? I heard it's only 1 year program in UK, right? Thank you in advance

Grad school or time off? [ 4 Answers ]

I graduated from college in December 06 and I am currently living at home and working in my home town at the local hospital. I have been here since I was four and never even left for college. I want to pursue my master's in Speech Language Pathology, I have applied to three schools and been...

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.