Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chanla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Thesis statement
    Can you give me a thesis statement for the essay I'm writing... "what changed have you noticed I your neighborhood and how do you feel ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2012, 04:55 PM
    Instead of "what changed have you noticed I your neighborhood and how do you feel ?", do you mean ""what changes have you noticed in your neighborhood and how do you feel about them?"

Well, I live in a neighborhood. There have been three major changes. I have both positive and negative feelings about them. But, wait! You don't live in my neighborhood, so these changes in my 'hood are not the same as the ones in your 'hood.

Should homeowners living in a neighborhood expect changes over time? How long have you lived in your 'hood? Are there positive changes in your 'hood? What are they? Are there negatives changes in your 'hood? What are they?

Now, write a thesis statement based on the above paragraph.
    chanla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 04:58 PM
    I meant to say what changes have you noticed in your neighborhood and how do you feel? And I wrote my whole essay I just need the thesis I don't know what to put .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chanla View Post
    I meant to say what changes have you noticed in your neighborhood and how do you feel? And I wrote my whole essay I just need the thesis I don't know what to put .
    Well, I haven't read your essay, so I have no clue what you should use as a thesis statement. Summarize your essay for me in five sentences, and I will tell you what your thesis is. Or post your essay here so I can read the whole thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 1 Answers ]

I need to come up with a thesis statement for my problem solution paper on child abuse. Could you please help me?:confused:

Thesis statement [ 2 Answers ]

This is what I have to do: Discuss the characterization in the novel. Identify the protagonist and antagonist. Are the main characters round or flat? What are some of the main characteristics of the protagonist? Is he or she a sympathetic character? Organize your response so that you have a...

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thesis on Lord of the Flies... Too many ideas!! I need a strong Thesis statement Thanks

View more questions Search