Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maciemoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Babysitting jobs for a 12-year-old
    I need help finding a babysitting job I turned 12 I have a 1 year old cusion that I babysite but she doent pay so can you help me find a babysitting job I would appreciate it thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Talk first with your parents about your capabilities and how you can find some families to sit for.

Take a Park District or Red Cross or Girl Scouts class in babysitting. Learn CPR.

If you belong to a church or synagogue and know young families, if you know neighbors with small children, ask them if you can be a mother's helper on weekends, so the parents can observe your style and learn to trust you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting jobs for 11 year olds that pay? [ 4 Answers ]

Babysitting jobs for an 11 year old girl that pays

Babysitting jobs for 12 year old girls? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old girl who needs a babysitting job I am good with newborns to 7 months and children 5 and older. PLEASE HELP!

Babysitting jobs that a 11 year old can do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter got her babysitting license last year and is looking for a babysitting job she is 11 years old and is very responsible for her age and love children. But we would need to try to get a job around Blohm Drive if that is possible. Please help! Thank you

Babysitting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

What s a good way to get a baby sitting job? I would like you two right me an ad or tell me what is good information to include in my babysitting ad?

View more questions Search