Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramelync Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 07:54 AM
    What medicine will I give my Mini Pin if he don't poop anymore?
    I have notice that my mini pin did not poop for days now. He had been sick lately. The doctor can't identify what's wrong with him. What medicine should I give him so he would poop?
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Feb 13, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Try giving apple.. Also - if the mini hasn't pooped in days he may be in a lot of trouble. The body is too little to take the hit. Go to another Vet..
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2012, 12:11 PM
    You can feed a tablespoon of raw pumpkin followed by a tablespoon of yogurt.. But honestly, since he's been sick, I'd speak with your vet first.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Find a new vet. A constipated dog is nothing to say "oh well" about.
    goldenboy3 Posts: 15, Reputation: -5
    -

Feb 14, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Milk youghurt and pumpkin can help but if I were you id seek help from a vet fast.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 10:29 AM
    No milk please, it can give her diarrhea. Yogurt, pumpkin and canned sweet potato are fine. A trip to another vet is likely your best bet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 3 yr old mini schnauzer that eats poop and also will poop/pee in the house [ 3 Answers ]

He seems to get too distracted outside by birds, squirels, and or whatever else. How can I work on these annoying traits, otherwise he's a wonderful temperament dog.

My mini dachshund has back pains, but I can't afford to keep buying her medicine. [ 9 Answers ]

Are there any "dog vitamins" that I can place her on that aren't to expensive? I took her to the vet and he gave her a shot that relaxed her muscles, some anti-inflamatory pills, and some muscle relaxant pills. It came up to $75 and didn't last over 2 weeks. I can't afford to keep taking her back...

Mini pin housebreaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mini pin that is a year and half old I bought him from a pet store I had him for over a year and I still can't get him to go to the bathroom outside. He sleeps in a crate and when I'm not home he stays in there. He has no problem peeing and pooping in there then laying in it. (its gross)...

My red long haired mini daschund eats her poop [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My almost 8 month mini eats her poop. I have tried Fobid & meat tenderizer and they have not seems to work. My vet told me not to worry about parasites since she is on heartworm preventative. I try to monitor her bowel habits by taking her out on the leash that helps because I can pick it...

View more questions Search