Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merlynflores43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 06:27 PM
    My girlfriend says she loves me and likes someone else.
    Well me and my girlfriend have been going out for about a year and 6 months. Our relationship started great and in the past 3 months we've been on and off between arguments. I have been there for here whenever she needs help and support. I've treated her like no other and she appreciates that. Recently I went through her phone and I saw some messages that talk about her wanting to talk to this other guy. I confronted her and she lied to me when I did. Once she saw what she did she decided to get real honest with me and told me the truth. She told me that she likes someone this other guy but only a little bit. I told her y and she told me that she likes him because she is tired of the arguments we have. She believed that the guy she likes would be there for her. Although they don't talk she still likes him because of his attractiveness. Now as I ask her how long she is going to take in getting over this guy she says she doesn't know. I don't what to do. She says she loves me but likes this guy. Shouldn't it be easy to get over someone you barely know? Sigh I don't know what to do. I really love her :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 07:57 PM
    I know you do, but its never easy facing a fact like you love them more than they do you. What is it you argue about so much? Why can't you resolve it?

Since she admitted to liking another, I would back off to see if she misses you, and then maybe you can talk/listen, without the arguing. How old are the two of you?
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Sounds like she loves the thought of you , she loves having you around and having that connection with someone and a relationship, but just not with you. Seems like she doesn't really see it herself yet. She loves the thought of having all of the relationship is right, but the guy isn't. You should cut your losses, hound more mature than her and it sounds like you know what u want, where as she does not.
    ckimber09 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 04:10 PM
    She loves you, Me and My Girlfriend are having the same problems... Don't avoid her but don't talk to her as much give her some space see if she misses her let her come and hug you when she's ready to talk about it she sit down and talk about it with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend likes someone else but loves me? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is starting to like someone else. We are both working on a ship and apparently I noticed that she is starting to like someone else, one of my colleague. She even told me that this guy is so sweet, and like a model, and that really pisses me off, but every time I ask her is she likes...

What do I do when my girlfriend loves me but likes one of her exs and he likes her to [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been going out since June 20,2010. Lately we have gotten into many fights... But since she told me that she likes one of her exs and her ex likes her too the fights have just been common more and more each day. We broke up for one day but the next day got together...

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

What do I do if my girlfriend loves me likes someone else? [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 2 and a half months but lately we've been arguing. We're both in different schools and she told me she had this friend. She said she used to like him but then we started going out and she forgot about him. But lately they've been talking more often....

My girlfriend says she loves me but she likes somebody else. [ 18 Answers ]

My Girlfriend of 5 months says she loves me and she text me today saying "we need to talk", I said "about wat baby wats wrong", "i like sombody else", I was asking why what did I do wrong and she said "nothing i'm just 16 idk what i want", I am really hurt by this because on our 1st date I broke my...

View more questions Search