Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Older movie, only saw part of it
    I saw just a 20 minute part of this movie. It was on PBS (public broadcasting system)

It looked like the same type of movie/story as a jane austin novel, BUT, poorly written and badly acted.

But for the life of me I just got drawn in to it lol.

The only part I saw, was something about a man having an affair with his maid servant.

And they turned an old family house into a soldiers nursing home, and one girl, found a soldier badly injured in his face, and found out it was a friend from a long time ago, named patrick. Everyone thought he had died on Titanic, but turns out he was pulled frm the water, and was in... canada? With amnesia, until an explosion that destroyed his face, but also restored his memory.

That's all I know from the bit I saw lol

Please help :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 05:19 PM
    It's from the TV series Downton Abbey
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2012, 05:23 PM
    OOH you rock quinn! :) thank you!
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2012, 05:26 PM
    OOOH and its on netflix!! YAY!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

Movie that is part live action and part animation [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was younger and I can't think of the title of the movie. There are different parts I remember, like it starts with a humna boy trying to find something to do because it is raining and all of sudden there is a present and he opens it and its like a toll booth...

Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

View more questions Search