Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anavarroa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 01:29 PM
    I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on
    I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 02:01 PM
    First why did you wait so long. At the time you waited the morning after pill will have almost no effect. After 72 hours there is almost no use taking it. And of course it is less and less effective the longer you wait.

The spotting is most likely the morning after pill, but then could also be a sign you are pregnant.

So of course you can be pregnant you had unprotected sex ( and waited too long for the morning after pill)

You need to wait till it is time for your next period and if you miss it ( and you may because of the morning after pill) test then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday night and have possible urine test on Thursday morning - will I pas [ 1 Answers ]

Tess777 did you find anything out about ua test on alcohol? I too drink and I drank on a Friday night and shut down because I have apossible UA on the following Thursday, that gives me six days without no more alcohol consumption and that would be 24hrs x 6= 144 hrs *** add any insite you may...

I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill. I also just got off my period 2 days before we had sex. Is there anyway I can be pregnant?

Morning After Pill [ 4 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill for the second time in my life a few days ago, and now I'm bleeding. It's pretty heavy. The side-effects I think is supposed to be spotting or bleeding. Is this normal, should I do anything about it?

Sex a few hours after taking the first plan b morning after pill, stupid! [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy all, Ok, feel free to totally lay into me for being stupid on this one. I welcome it. So, my girlfriend and me had sex this morning, condom breaks, I pull out. Obviously the pullout method isn't reliable, no dispute there. So after that we get her the plan be morning after pill. ...

View more questions Search