Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nfoland Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Wiring diagram
    I need help drawing a wiring diagram for a room. All the info I have been given about it is that it has 4 outlets and two ceiling lights controlled by a switch.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the wiring diagram for a 40" 12 horse, wiring for solonid&starter [ 3 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605B from the solonid to starter

Wiring diagram [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for wiringing instruction in replacing older bulb type w\Weathron thermostat model 3AAT86B1D1 with wiring as follow: Y-Yellow, T-Brown, B-Blue, R-Pink, W-White, G-Green, O-Orange, X2-Black. To be replace with White-Rodger model 1F82-261 with wiring diagram as follow: C, L, W2 loop with E,...

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Need electric furnace diagram for a goodman system because the one in my unit is no posible to read

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I got a unit that is a trane high efficiency weathertron heat pump xe 800 and I need a wiring diagram I need to know how to wire from the thermostat to the unit outside I bought a honeywell thermostat and wiried it up and my relay will not cut on the outside unit but the inside unit comes on. And...

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.