Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nfoland Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 11:35 AM
    Serious physics help
    I know it is a lot but I really need help. I can't figure this out!

Circuit that I have attached has negligible internal resistance and capacitance us initially uncharged.

Explain what happens when the switch is closed to point A.

Sketch the current in the circuit as a function of time after the switch is closed.

Sketch the voltage across the capacitor as a function of time after the switch is closed.

What is the time constant for the circuit.

After 5 minutes the switch is switched to point B. Explain what happens in the circuit.

Sketch the current as a function of time after the switch is moved to position B.

Sketch the voltage across the capacitor as a function of time after the switch is moved to position B.

What is the voltage across the capacitor at a time 20msec.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Physics HELP! [ 14 Answers ]

A rock is thrown downward from the top of a 40m tower with an initial speed of 12m/s. If gravity = 9.8m/s^2 and air resistance is negotiable, what is the speed of the rock just before hitting the ground?

Physics [ 2 Answers ]

When a man intends to start walking on the ground though the action and the reaction forces are equal in magnitude these forces may not produce accelerations of equal magnitudes. i.e the man undergoes acceleration but the ground does not get accelerated. Why?

Physics [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen if you insert a cotton thread in the path of a copper wire in a electric circuit

What is physics ? [ 2 Answers ]

What is physics ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.