Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_ghanem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Master scholarship in Europe
    Hi, I' Samah from Egypt, I' ve a B.Sc degree in physics and a diploma degree in Laser Systems , also I passed the theoritical courses of master in Laser Systems.
    I need to get a master scholarship in Europe to complete my studies in a well developed country.
    samson sebsibe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 03:03 AM

How can I get scolrship in Europe? I am a graduate of management from Addis ababa unvisity of Ethiopia.
    Addisalem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 12:31 AM
    Selam, I am from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree in the field of Statistics in 1998. Now I want to continue my secod degree in any fields related to my first degree especially in the field of Demograhpy, Bio-informatics or Bio-statistice. Please can you help me how I can get freescholarships. Thank you in advance for your help.
    mohammed mustef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 09:48 AM
    I am mohammed mustefa sadik graduate of management from addis abeba university I would like to ask you that is there any free scholarship in europe please indicate me
    neema86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 04:13 AM

Am neema,I have graduate in BA sociology,lam searching for masters school
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 31, 2009, 05:58 AM

Do you know which country you would like to study in? Do you know what universities you are interested in? You can search the websites for the universities and find out what sort of financial assistance they provide for international students.
    diego_ar55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Hello my name is Diego Armendaris I'm from Ecuador South -America I will get my degree the 2010, its going to be a comercial ingenieri with a mention in international business, I am searching universities all around the world ehere I can apply for a scholarship.

Please let me know what can you do for me.

Regards,
    habtishciv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 06:29 AM
    Habtamu ,I am from Ethiopia /east Africa/ I have BSC Degree in civil engineering from jimma university since August,2006 and now I want to continue my second degree in my related field/if not any filed/ if I can get scholarship from around the world especially in Europe.
    ermilo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 04:45 AM
    My name is Ermias Nesibu (Dr.). I gratuated from adiss ababa university faculity of vetrinary medicine with a doctoral degree of vetrinary medicine at the year 2006/07 and I would like to specialize in the field of vetrinary microbiology at MVsc level in any part of Europe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a job in Europe [ 19 Answers ]

I want to work in Europe, how can I get there? Please help

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Scholarship - study in europe [ 5 Answers ]

How do I apply scholarship to study in europ

Need to study in europe [ 1 Answers ]

I am an undergraduate student in Nigeria, very intelligent and brilliant but I have no money to study in Europe. The standard of education in my country is very poor. How best do get admision in Europe?

View more questions Search