Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyPandora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 09:41 PM
    Find movies by describing it?
    80's horror film where people are taken to a church basement and shrunk into balls of floating light and harvested?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 11, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Try,.

Strange Invaders (83)

view trailer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by describing it [ 9 Answers ]

It is a WWII movie about elite US commandos or paratroopers. All I can remember is probably near the end, there are basically oinly two of them left alive and they are walking down a road (I think on a Pacific Island) with a column of the normal army walking the other way. The 2 guys are...

Find movies by describing it? [ 3 Answers ]

A husband kills a thief while robbing his house with a baseball bat as he is running away from the house and is charged with murder and sent to prison

Find a movie by describing it? [ 4 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this movie. I will try to describe it. It is about a kid named jack who travels to an island through a book. The film is from the 90s. There is a giant stone monster in a the film and a mermaid called Millie. There are pirates and the pirate-leader turns to gold...

Find movies by describing it? [ 0 Answers ]

A man kills his victims by taking one body part from each victim and at the end sews the different body parts together and hangs the body on a cross

Find a movie by describing it? [ 0 Answers ]

A young mexican girl was giving birth to her first son, while her gangster baby daddy was being killed by two mexican wemon. 21 years later the woman was a millionaire with her 2 sons. Then her and her eldest child had to kill the same man who killed his father 21 years ago, because he was after...

View more questions Search