Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear75 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 05:06 PM
    No pleasure during sex
    I am a female who experiences no pleasure during sex or oral sex. I only get aroused during kissing or touching before sex happens. I get pleasure from masturbation. I always fake like I am enjoying myself during sex, but I feel no arousal. Is there something wrong with me?:( I want to feel the same pleasure everyone else feels during sex. PLEASE HELP!!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 05:47 PM
    I feel this relates VERY strongly to the post about you being involved with a man who is living with another woman. You are the mistress in that relationship, the two's company and three is a crowd and you are the number three.

You cannot feel free to express your deepest feelings because you know that this man goes right back to his live in girlfriend. You know you do not have his heart. You have his body for a short while, but nothing long lasting. Nothing to hold onto, nothing worth falling in love for. You are being used for his pleasure and since you are not getting yours, it does not look like he is doing much to help you out.

Please get some real life counseling on this. Your hidden fears about this behind closed doors relationship can well cause some of your sexual dysfunction.
    powerx7 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I don't mean to offened you but maybe guys don't stimulate you, maybe it is wemon. I am sorry if this angers you but that might be the truth. I'd like to ask if a kiss is what stimulates you then to reply to my post please at this link

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...iss-59816.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Hard to get total satisfaction when you aren't with some one who is totally into you. Seek professional help.
    kirozvillage Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2012, 02:13 AM
    I thought I was d only one with such a problem.I understand what you are going through.please lets pray Its only The Almighty who can help us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No pleasure during sex? [ 29 Answers ]

I don't understand what I am doing wrong, because I feel absolutely NO pleasure when I am having sex. I recently lost my virginity to him but I'm past the sex hurting me, and now I feel nothing, no pain but no pleasure. This has been going on for some time and it's making me lose interest in sex...

Not Succeeding In Sexual Pleasure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and we have had sex a few times but the problem is that I just can't have an orgasm. He has tried to penetrate deeply but I just don't have an orgasm. I do feel good for a few seconds but I just don't have an orgasm. I don't want to use any form of...

No pleasure [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently in a good honest and open relationship with my boyfriend. However, nothing that we do sexually gives me any kind of pleasure. Kissing doesn't do it (which I won't tell him) and neither does sex. I have had boyfriends in the past and kissing them was not pleasurable either. It always...

No Pleasure [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've been having sex with this one girl. This is the 1st girl I've been having sex with and she is a wonderful girl to me. The thing is, I don't feel anything while have sex. I do have condom on and I still don't feel a single thing. Even when she does give me head (Though she is not very...

Pleasure-less [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I don't know if I should name this a problem(only me) or is it just normal (it happens to everyone).. But I think that my condition is really weird for me as a 21 years male.. It is like if I used all the pleasure I have , and now nothing seems to be enough to give me the pleasure and...

View more questions Search