Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newbie2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Books on shelf
    The width of one hardback book is 17 millimeters. How many books will fit on a shelf that is 34 centimeters long?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Hi Newbie

The first thing to do is to convert the 34 cm to mm... The rest should be pretty easy... ;)

Good luck!

Mark
    TheExpertOfAll Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 02:12 AM
    20 should fit.

340 mm / 17mm = 20

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shelf Life of: [ 0 Answers ]

1999 Rossetto Silky Oak Merlot, Lindauer Brut Magnum Millennium Sparkling Wine L0119, Yellowglen Vintage Pinot Noir Chardonnay 2003, Yellow by Yellowglen, Rosemount 1999 Sparkling Chardonnay None of them have been stored laying down

How can we believe that holy books are books from God [ 1 Answers ]

How can we believe that holy books are books from God

Bath shelf? [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, I am a bit new to all this & this one is as close to bathrooms as I could find. My grandma dies so now my mother is doing up her house to rent out, she is now working on the bathroom & has taken a long plastic molded shelf off the wall that fitted around the bath &...

Re-painting a shelf [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wood shelf that I would like to re-paint, but I am not sure exactly how to go about it. I was planning to sand it first (there are several layers of paint on it right now)- is there a certain grade of sand paper I should be using (I think the shelf is pine- if that makes a difference)? ...

View more questions Search