Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sujata Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Regarding toilet training
    My son is 2years 3month but don't want to use potty and toilet set... wht can I do to toilet train him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Give him more time, try and time his potty and sit him on the potty on a regular basis. Give a lot of priase when he does.

Each child takes more or less time,

Just don't get angry or mad about it,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jack Russell toilet training! [ 6 Answers ]

We have a jack russell who we "adopted" from a lady who kept him in a small flat. He wasn't toilet trained and he just will not learn! We leave paper on the floor, take him for regular walks, and we've even tried leaving the back door open at night (our german shepherd would scare off any would-be...

Pomeranian Toilet Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old pomeranian, when she needs to do a number 1 or 2 she won't go down to the grass she does in on the back verandah in front of the door. How can I teach her to do it on the grass which is down the stairs from the verandah?

Basement toilet bubbles when upstairs toilet is flushed and washer drains. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just recently (last few days) my toilet in the basement bathroom has begun to bubble. This is caused when one of the upstairs toilets (directly above it) flushes but not another one upstairs. It also bubbles quite rapidly when the clothes washer drains. The washer is located in the...

Training for 5K [ 2 Answers ]

I've reluctantly agreed to do a 5K one month from today- I'm overweight (5' 5" and 170lbs:( ) and very out of shape so I need to start training. Any suggestions on how to start? Currently the only exercise I get outside of normal daily activities of caring for a home and 2 small children is...

Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old lab and golden retriver mix. I have a problem with him listening to me outside. He listens good to commands inside but when I take him out or he breaks loose he will not come back to me. I have never hit or abused him . I don't know what to do about it. He knows what...

View more questions Search