Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sujata Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Weight loss
    How can I loss my weight with in 12 weeks? It's very urgent...
    Thanks
    sujata
    jessieshuai Posts: 9, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 17, 2007, 12:11 AM
    I can help you lose 9-13 pounds in one month.
    That is 27-39 pounds in 3 months.
    Here's a simple and effective way:
    Oh! My Herbalife: weight-loss success story

If you'd like to give it a try, email me.
    Please answer the following questions:
    1. Do you really want to lose weight?
    2. How much weight do you want to lose? Your age, height & weight?
    3. Have you ever tried to lose weight?how?
    4. Why didn't it work?
    5. Why do you want to lose weight now?

Email me at [email protected]
    sujata Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Hello jessieshuai
    It's regarding your questions you asked..
    1 Ans- Yes I really want to lose my weight... Really...
    2 Ans- I want to lose 12kg. My age is 29, height is 5'-3", weight is 72kg
    3/4 Ans- Yes, I tried once in a time with dieting for 7 days and that time I lost 3 kg.. But it didn't work...
    5 Ans- To look good, healthy, feel fresh, and some time I don't feel comfertable in parties with my friends...
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sujata
    how can i loss my weight with in 12 weeks? it's very urgent....
    thanks
    sujata
    It depends on how much weight and your general health, 12 weeks is not much time but just getting back to basics will probably help you shed some weight. You need to cut out fatty meats, eat chicken, turkey, fish. Broil or bake and use only canola or olive oils to cook with, no frying, or fried food, no fast food, no cakes, cookies sweets, or chips, crackers. Lots of veggies, fresh, stir frying steamed. Drinks lots of water, instead of colas
    Or drinks that have the first ingredients of "sugar, high frutose corn syrup, for instance. Eat fruits, as much as you want if you have a sweet tooth. Choose low fat, low calories products, and check out the ingredients of what you buy making sure of sugar content. Choose wheat products, like rice, pasta, bread instead of white flour products. Try to cut out or at least cut down on adding salt to foods. With dairy products use low fat milk, eat frozen yogurt if you like ice cream, use spreads instead of butter or margarine, and the key to it all is Exercise, walking, jogging, biking, weights, aerobics, 30-60 minutes per day 3 or 4 times a week.
    In order to lose weight you have to reduce your normal intake of calories, so if you normally eat 2100 calories per day reduce them to 1800 or 1500 to start. Drink water with and before all meals. Try some of this it will work!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My thighs are quite big but I want to lose weight really quickly ? X [ 7 Answers ]

I've just turned 13 my thighs are quite big I've already lost a bit of weight on them but I want them to be a lot skinnier , and I don't want to weight a really long time so can someone please help me to lose weight within about 3 weeks ? Xxxx

Lose weight quickly thighs, tummy, hips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 yrs age. My weight is 55 kg. I want to reduce weight from thighs, tummy & hips. Suggest me some quick answers so that I can get a good body.

How to gain a lot of weight quickly? [ 3 Answers ]

So what are some foods that MAJORLY put on the pounds? BUT are still healthy for your body?

I need to loose weight quickly. [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Indian, vegetarian married mother of 2 kids. I weigh 90 kgs & smoke. My Job is stressful & no matter what I try , the scales are just not going down. Can you help me with locating good weight loss pills in India.

View more questions Search