Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valleyaggie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 04:02 PM
    What is this 90s sci-fi movie?
    My friend saw a movie when she was very young and is bugging me to help her find the title. It's about a little boy who rolls down a ditch during some family picnic thing. He has an older brother. He wakes up and finds himself in some kind of institution or weird building. They perform tests on him. He escapes with these other creatures from other planets but there's one main creature helping him. There's some kind of danger involved with transporting them back to their world of origin. At the end, the boy is back in the ditch and no one knows he was even missing as his older brother finds him.
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Feb 18, 2007, 08:07 AM
    I think it's "Little Monsters" with Ben Savage and Howie Mandel.
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Feb 18, 2007, 12:44 PM
    It sound something like The Navigator, ask your friend if it had an alien spaceship in it that talked
    themeg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyaggie
    My friend saw a movie when she was very young and is bugging me to help her find the title. It's about a little boy who rolls down a ditch during some family picnic thing. He has an older brother. He wakes up and finds himself in some kind of institution or weird building. They perform tests on him. He escapes with these other creatures from other planets but there's one main creature helping him. There's some kind of danger involved with transporting them back to their world of origin. At the end, the boy is back in the ditch and no one knows he was even missing as his older brother finds him.
    Is it "Flight Of The Navigator"?

Flight of the Navigator (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Sci FI movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the title of a 90's movie I believe. As I remember it was similar to the Guyver where a kid finds this suit that gives him powers. I do remember that he was young and that the suit had big eyes... that's about it... Thanks.

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Looking for an 80s-90s sci fi flick... [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of an mid- to late 80s early-90s sci fi movie. The movie was about an alien being (that would get inside a human host on earth and could change from host to host via the mouth. Example, one of the aliens went from a dying male host to a dog and then moved on to another...

Name of 80's sci-fi movie ? [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?

View more questions Search