Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex10101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 02:06 AM
    My Mac keeps running Installation
    I was watching a YouTube video and it told me to run the code in pre boot mac command line

"Mount -uw/"
    "rm/var/db.AppleSetupDone"
    "Shutdown =h now"

And now whenever I try to start the mac up, it tries to run Install, Please help !~!~!~!~!~!

(it was for restetting the password with out the disk as I have lost the disc"

Check out some similar questions!

Running Warcraft 2 ROM on Mac OS X 10.7 with out CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm currently trying to run a downloaded version of War2 on my MacBook Air (OS X 10.7 Lion). I am using an emulator program called Boxer, which is based on DosBox. Anyway, the game seems to work fine, but when I select "Single Player Game" I get a message asking me to insert the CD. ...

Air Exchange in house running, outside motor running, Fan not turning [ 0 Answers ]

I have a RUUD #UAKA-024JAS man. 1995. The exchange in the house functions. When I turn the AC on the motor is running, but the fan isn't turning. I checked the breakers, which seemed to be fine. I disconnected the power and checked the fan, which spins freely. I need advice on how to fix this...

My condenser fan is running while my heat is running. It's a heil 4-t gas pak 14yrsold [ 1 Answers ]

The condenser fan on my 14 yr old heil 4-ton gas pak is running while the heat is on. I know its not supposed to but I'm not to sure where to start trouble shooting. My first instinct is the control board or the digital thermostat, (7 yrs old ) Can some one point me down the right path?

System running slow in XP after installation of Mcafee [ 6 Answers ]

Ifter installation of Mcafee Antivius my system taking long time to boot in XP

Blackberry Installation Software 4 Mac [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can download blackberry installation software 4my mac for free?.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.