Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zerosxt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Movies description search?
    This movie is about a young man that move to the city o something like that. He start working as a gardener in a big house. The rich lady living there start seducing him until they finally had sex. Then the girlfriend of the gardener went to visit him and the rich lady had cameras en the gardeners room so she recorder all the sexual encounters that she had with the man and also the ones with the visiting girlfriend. Then she is jealous and kidnapped the girlfriend and made her watch the videos of her boyfriend cheating on her. Then the husband of the lady return and I think he kill them all.
    What is the name of this movie?

Check out some similar questions!

Search for movies by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie that appeared a few years ago.. there was this girl who was crazy about an actor and finally met him.. he liked her and they kind of dated, however she discovered that he wasn't that great. Turns out her bestfiend was into her and couldn't tell her because...

Search movies by description? [ 2 Answers ]

A virus is sperading through the English language that turns people into zombies

Search movies by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I heard of this one movie, its not really new and very much under the radar, about a girl who inherits a life-sized paper doll from her mother after she dies. The mother told her daughter that the doll would talk to her and her daughter soon hears it talking too. In the process of trying to...

Search for movies by description? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this movie I saw but I was only able to catch the second half of the whole film, I liked the plot but I didn't see the movie title and I hope someone could tell me the name. It's about this teenage boy who transfers into a new school, and he tells many lies to the people there so he could...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.