Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandacournoyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 12:33 PM
    I was walking down the stairs with my 10 week old daughter and I fell
    I was walking down the stairs with my 10 week old daughter and I fell, more like slid on my butt and legs but I think her face hit a stair or 2 on the way down and her cheek is bruised and her eye is swollen, what should I do
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Take her to the doctor to make sure she's okay. Being so small that little bruise could be a lot more damage under the skin.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 05:38 PM
    And after this happened, you did not rush her to the ER or your doctor to be checked at once ?

You take her and get her checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother Walking Daughter Down The Aisle [ 14 Answers ]

I am divorced from my first husband who is my daughter's father. He is deceased now. My 2nd marriage also ended in divorce. Is it appropriate for the mother of the bride to walk her daughter down the aisle? Any suggestions on how to word the wedding invitation? I am single now but have my...

Daughter fell [ 2 Answers ]

My 4year old child had a fall today grazing both knees and all of her hand, she banged her left side rib cage, tonight she is very unsettled she is asleep but eyes r half open still, she feels hot n clamy to touch but her temp is 35.9 what should I do

I fell and hurt my arm and leg last week [ 3 Answers ]

The hospital said I'd pulled a few ligaments in my calf and had badly sprained my arm. Recommendation was to keep moving both so they wouldn't stiffen up. My arm just isn't getting any better. When I move my arm back and forward it feels like something needs to "click". Like when you pull your...

How come I hear someone walking up the stairs but no one is there [ 2 Answers ]

At night when the house is quiet, it sounds like someone walking up the stairs. When I go look.. no one is there. How come

My dog sometimes gets scared of walking down the stairs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, It's weird. During the last 2 months, I've noticed that my 98 pounds golden lab of 6 years has started having trouble coming down the basement. In fact, the oddity is not just restricted to the basement; sometimes when he runs upstairs to where we sleep, he has a hard time coming...

View more questions Search