Ask
    dmsa1935 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 12:18 PM
    In a painting how can you tell a print from a lithograph
    I have a painting about 16x20 ?
    Of a indian girl in a painting how can you tell a print from a lithograph

Check out some similar questions!

C. Westchiloff print of painting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm not answering your ? You answered my ? About c. westchiloff print of painting and also asks me some ? Well COPYRIGHT MARQUE DEPOSEE SERIE 1031 NO. 3 PERGOLA. GLYCINES C. WESTCHILOFF, PINX STEHLI FRERES, EDITEURS, ZURICH (means printed in switzerland in french ) PRINTED IN...

Fisherman's Cottage painting/print by Camillo Adriani [ 0 Answers ]

I Have a print/painting by Camillo Adriani,it has a label on the back from Edward Gross Publications Co. titled "Fishermans Cottage". It is similar to "Afternoon Visit" but there are several cottages, sailboats in harbor and 1 lady holing a red umbrella. I would greatly appreciate any information...

Identifying a painting or print [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a print that my uncle once owned(unfortunately he doesn't remember it). It is a print of a woman holding hands with a devil or beast and holding hands dancing in a circle with him. Anybody who thinks this sounds familiar please let me know.

De Toutaure signature on a numbered print?painting La Vicille Cour [ 0 Answers ]

Is this a valuable piece? It seems to be listed with Paris etching society NT USA

Collector's Guild lithograph print of two deers on a mountainside. [ 0 Answers ]

This lithograph print has the Collector's Guild stamp on the back but it is in French and I cannot make out the artists name, any help? It shows that it is 54 out of 375. The artists name begins with a P and about 6 letters long.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.