Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael1986 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Ride on mower
    Hi I brought a westwood s600 ride on mower (TUG) is it's outher name I've just had 2 replace the carburetor on it what I what 2 do Is I'd like 2 get it running another 10-15 mph it's a 10hp I don't want 2 muck about with the engine would it help if I put a new drive belt on & a new air filter in what about if I put a hotter spark plug o yes & I'd like 2 somehow get better traction from the back drive wheel as the rear end is a bit light any ideas I'd me very grateful thank u   

From Michael damms
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 11:13 AM
    It's a riding mower, not a race car. You want to get it going 10 to 15 mph faster than it already does? That is unsafe and I'm not sure it could even be done.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2012, 08:03 AM
    It is what it is , like odinn7 said it's a ride on mower,
    To make it go faster you would have to replace the rear end with one that has higher gears.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray ride on mower won't turn over? [ 1 Answers ]

New battery,new solenoid,safety switches (3) seem OK.If I jump the solenoid it start's but won't stay running

Ignition ride on mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to wire a new ignition to a honda ride on mower I need to know which colour wires conect to the ignition,on the ignition there is 5 conectors 4 has a letter by the side they are ( A ) (B) ( R ) (S) the last one has nothing, the colour wires are (white) ( black) ...

MTD Ride on Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a MTD ride on mower which came with the house I have just moved into It used to start and run okay, but now it seems to start and once a load is put on it seems to lose power after awhile and stop. Once it cools down it start s okay and the same thing happens again. Now...

Ride on lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Valoisir ride on lawn mower, blue central cutting . When I start the ignition the engine will not start but gives out a buzzing sound. Do not have any instruction books, think it is to do with sensors but need help if you can. Thank you Nita

Craftman ride on mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old tractor, an it stop working. I thought it needed a new battery so I bought one, but it still does not want to start. All I hear when I turn the ignition switch is a clicking sound but he motor will not turn over. What do I do?

View more questions Search