Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janetbrunts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Handicap divorce
    I am hanicap. In a chair. My husband has cheated on me. Drinks 24-7. Won't take me anywhere because I'm more trouble than I'm worth. We haven't slept tn the same bed for 2 yrs and sex is non exestate, can I get a divorce with alimony, l am on ss disabilty. I have ms and will never get better. But will get worse
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 09:34 PM
    You may get a divorce. Alimony will depend on many factors including the state you are in.
    But his cheating and drinking may be shown but today, seldom do they care way you are getting a divorce. What you did for a living before you were married, how much you each earned while married and so on. But the alimony will not be forever, ** if you do get any.
    It will be for a limited number of years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handicap Toilet [ 2 Answers ]

What are the measurement around the toilet? How high are the bars around the toilet?

Ticket in handicap [ 15 Answers ]

I just got a ticket for parking in a handicap , I was out of my car for maybe 30 seconds at the bank , my car was still running and I got a ticket . I sthere any way out its 338.00 Laurie

Handicap sister [ 48 Answers ]

I have a handicap sister who lives with me. Nobody has ever gone to court over who is in charge of her. She has lived with me for seven years now. Now I have this older crazy sister. She has filed to be her guardianship and if not she wants to control her check. So we go to chansore court....

What does the N mean in my handicap? [ 1 Answers ]

In my handicap it tells me that my handicap is a 6.6N. What does the N mean?

Golf handicap [ 2 Answers ]

How do you work out a golf handicap?

View more questions Search