Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snoogieville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Budgie breeding boxes
    Hi, I have had budgie for many years when I was younger. All my breeding boxes never had any material in them and I never lost any eggs or babies. BUT recently I have decided to breed again with my children, and as a start we made our own boxes as a family project and to save money. These boxes do not have the concave in them and not sure if I now need to put material in our how to make the concave. The boxes are deep with a 6cm round opening and has a hinged roof for cleaning and checking. I'm pretty sure I need the concave, but can I use something else?

Check out some similar questions!

My Budgie is dying. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 6 years old female budgie that I really love,and five days ago we found out she had a tumor around her intestine.. We went to the vet for help but the doctor said he can't do anything and didn't give me any advice.It's been almost a week and she has problem breathing and eating.She is...

Budgie nesting boxes [ 6 Answers ]

I did not provide a nesting box for my budgies as I thought they would not mate unless they had one. The hen laid an egg in a shallow dish on the cage floor used for treats.We put up a nesting box and placed the egg inside but the hen would not go into it.We did not know what to do so replaced egg...

Budgie breeding nests [ 1 Answers ]

Which nesting box for budgies shuold I get 1. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (outside Mount): Home & Garden 2. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (inside Mount): Home & Garden 3.Amazon.com: Ware Wood Nesting Box-keet Reverse: Home & Garden

Budgie (parakeet) breeding [ 2 Answers ]

Does a pair of parakeet need to be in a nesting box in order to breed?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.