Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davidaelliott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 09:38 PM
    If a paper target is hit with different weighted plastice (.15, 20 and .30 mg) BBs )
    If a paper target is hit with different weighted plastice airsoft BBs(.15, 20, and .30mg), and assuming that velocity is constant (appx 475 FPS airsoft gun) and distance is constant (at 25 feet) between tests, do you believe the target hole will be bigger, smaller or unchanged with the different weighted BBs? And why?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 07:02 AM
    If each of the BBs is traveling at sufficinet speed to go through the tarhet and not just bounce off it, I would expect all the holes to be roughly equal to the diameter of the BB. So if the 30mg BB is larger in diameter than the 15mg BB, its hole will be larger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it [ 4 Answers ]

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it but she told me she did

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

View more questions Search