Ask
    hervin24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 08:33 PM
    Having sex a lot bad
    Is having sex about 3 times a day bad?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2012, 02:40 AM
    Not as long as it's not against your will or causing pain. If you are both enjoying it, then it's great.
    PoisionNikki Posts: 8, Reputation: -3

Feb 29, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Me too. Lol Isn't it great? I love making love to my man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend says he has a lot on his mind, thus we don't have sex [ 2 Answers ]

We have been together 3 months living together 2 and a half months, we went from almost everyday to now its been over 2 weeks, I try he pushes me away. I asked him if he was still into me. I ask why we don't have sex any more and his response was he has a lot on his mind.. I told him that I feel...

I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odor smell from it and I don't know if something is wrong and what to do about it?

I like her a lot but has a bad boyfriend what do I do [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm in the army I met a girl a few months ago.. she text me out of the blue asking what I was doing and that she was bored.. sence then I have been talking to her.. she has a Bf and he treats her like Sh** and never lets her hang out with her friends or pretty much leave her room he is in...

Having sex a lot? Good or bad? With these outcomes [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for awhile and we hangout mostly every weekend, or everyother day, and when we do, we always have sex. When we do have sex, it starts to hurt me and sting. So we stop. We can't last long because I'm always hurting. Is that a bad thing? I don't know what is...

Bad Lot Rent Receipt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Alabama. I have recently received a late payment notification from the mobile home park that I live in for more than I believe that I owe. I was behind for several months due to not having a job. I was able to bring my balance due to zero in Feb of this year according to the...

View more questions Search