Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ralexander4522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 07:53 PM
    How to bid on commercial janitorial and paper products?
    I am bidding a commercial job in Texas 75,294 sqft with paper products tri fold towels (7)per month and toilet tissue small tissue (6)per month. Large trash liners to a month and 3 small per month. 8 restrooms 60% population tentants. 40 visitors per month, 40 percent carpet. My crew size would be 2 day crew 1X8 hrs and 1X4hrs no nights. I really need a direction on how much to charge I suppose. Thanks for your help!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2012, 08:44 PM
    I would think that you are ordering the consumable supplies from a janitorial supply company as you will get the proper supplies and more than likely a better price along with delivery to the site.

Also you can get usage figures based upon the number of people in the building to configure your supply charges from them. They also offer a lot of free classes on all things janitorial.

Is this all you are looking for?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

How do I bid on a janitorial contract. [ 2 Answers ]

Do i bid by square foot or what i have to clean

Janitorial bid form [ 2 Answers ]

Janitorial bids

View more questions Search