Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2012, 01:42 PM
    I can't print webpages, wireless printer doesn't show up
    My wireless printer (hp c4700) works great. I can print files and pictures from my computer with no issues. However, when I try to pring from a website, the printer doesn't snow up in the print window under printers. I have tried using the "find printer" option but when I click on the wireless printer, an error message pops up : "Z:\ reffers to a location that is unavalable. Check to make sure that the disc is proberly inserted, or that you are connected to the internet or your network, and then try again. If it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location." any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I print from my laptop to my desktop printer on wireless router? [ 6 Answers ]

I have two laptops running on Vista and XP. I want to be able to print from my laptop to my desktop (Vista) printer but I don't know how.

Why does my wireless Brother MFC-255CW printer not print right away? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Brother MFC 255CW Printer and it worked perfectly fine on my Windows laptop and my Mac computer at firt. After changing my wireless connection (I got a new network name and password) the printer prints but a day after I ask for a print. It takes forever for the print to come out...

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.