Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendy. Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Photographer Nicknames?
    I'm interested in photography and I'm hoping to do it as my career in future but would like to have my own unique name to represent me. Kind of like a strange name.
    If anyone knows of names which might fit me then please comment!
    Thank you.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 9, 2012, 12:38 PM
    What kind of name would represent you and your work? What type of photography are you pursuing?

Feb 9, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Erm I'm not really sure to be honest. I photograph nature (landscape and wildlife) as well as people. Although sometimes I do other photography, like abstract stuff, and make up my own scenes to photograph, so quite a large variety...
    Swiss_Ms.B Posts: 59, Reputation: 17

Feb 9, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Instead of a nickname suggestion I'll provide you with some ideas that might trigger your own idea for a great name. You can take some of the following words and make a mind map, then combine them with your name(s) and see what you find works: shutter, flash, zoom, pixl, focus, sharp, eye, click,. can you think of more short words in connection with photography?

Feb 9, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Okay, thank you. Erm well I've had some suggestions and I've come up with a few which include: Wendy's hotshots, Memories, WRShots, Snap It, SmilesN'More, Click It, Wendy's Way, Picture It and HotShotWendy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love nicknames [ 40 Answers ]

I'm thinking about dating someone I really like. I want to give him a cute nickname but need help thinking of one. I don't want something boring like baby or sweetie. To describe him he's 28, about 6'1" 200 lbs. He likes classic rock music and indie. I thought about using something with phish, I...

Mean nicknames [ 8 Answers ]

What is a mean nick name for a girl who just had their period?

Mean nicknames [ 24 Answers ]

There is this guy at my school and whenever he is near me runs up and says what's up boron but what does boron mean it may be spelled boren and is he trying to be mean:confused:

Nicknames in relationships [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend always gives me nicknames,and I ask him once if he doesn`t remember my real name.He said that he does but nicknames are sweeter.So here it is my question:how I can call him:confused:?

What is with men and . Nicknames? [ 110 Answers ]

I admit I've been out of the dating pool for a long time. Now that I am stepping back in I find a LOT of men (and you know who you are!) have nicknames for their, umm, private parts. Either I wasn't paying attention in the past or this is something new. Last night somebody I honestly like said...

View more questions Search