Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ultimatus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Something interesting
    We all live in same existence but we are not alone there are other life forms in other dementions and I know the moust importan of them all there are total of 9 dimensions and we live in the 2 one we are not as advaced in tecnolegi as the 3 and 4 one they are so cald UFO thei are not so difrent from us except that there are smarter and humans haw done nothing good ounly war choas and destruction look at auer history we haw done nothing but war from the begging to the end and the UFO ether are going to stop us by destroyng mankind becas we haw brout it on tu us ourself and we deserv it if you like history look on Google or wikipedia you find that UFO were here thousands of years ago heling us bild and create but then came war it's a plauge that consumes us all in some time as I said the UFO are here to cure it by destroing the pepol ho are thirsti for blood or us all so that we would be stopd becas the history will reapet itself starting from peac to war as it did many times how do I know that beacas I was there I know wasy to be abel to contack past and see what hapond and we must become one we all are created equal and we all are connected to each other if you start a war against another country you start a war against yourself we all are the same from cave men there were few and we populated the earth from 0 to 7 biljoin pepol we are same what's the difrence betvean us os the coler of the skin and face but we all are same if we unite we can stop the war and create and equal world where we can live in peac do you all know how much mony us wasted on armys on earth to suply army whit wapons it will cost on earth more that 1000 biljoin in a month if we woud use that mont to bild not destroy we woud be abel to explore the galaxy find new planets new ways to live in army is 500 miljon pepol and there is 6,5 blijon civilans if we want we can stop the war permenetly now you think about what I wrone and I know I can't write good that's my prroblem not yours this is ounly a little of what I know but there is more for now il stop
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 9, 2012, 10:41 AM
    I'm having trouble making sense out of what you wrote but I did see one thing that made me have to wonder... it seems you are basing proof of the existence of UFO's on the fact that it says so if you do a Google or Wikipedia search on them... is that right?

Other than that, without punctuation and such, I'm completely lost on what you're trying to say.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Sorry, I have no comment about what you wrote, I had to make it easier to read for others, so perhaps, someone, if interested, could comment.

Your text with spelling corrections, and some puncuation, and text otherwise unchanged is as follows:

We all live in same existence but we are not alone there are other life forms in other dimensions and I know the most important of them all there are total of 9 dimensions and we live in the 2 one we are not as advanced in technology as the 3 and 4 one they are so called UFO they are not so different from us except that there are smarter and humans haw done nothing good only war chaos and destruction look at our history we had done nothing but war from the begging to the end and the UFO ether are going to stop us by destroying mankind because we had brought it on to us ourselves and we deserve it if you like history look on Google or Wikipedia

You find that UFO were here thousands of years ago helping us build and create, but then came war, it's a plague that consumes us all in some time. As I said the UFO are here to cure it by destroying the people who are thirsty for blood or us all so that we would be stopped because the history will repeat itself starting from peace to war as it did many times how do I know that because I was there I know ways to be able to contact past and see what happened and we must become one we all are created equal.

We all are connected to each other. If you start a war against another country you start a war against yourself. We all are the same from cave men. There were few and we populated the earth from 0 to 7 billion people. We are same what's the difference between us is the color of the skin and face. We all are same. If we unite, we can stop the war and create an equal world where we can live in peace.

Do you all know how much money us wasted on armies on earth to supply army with weapons? It will cost on earth more that 1000 billion in a month if we would use that money to build, not destroy. We would be able to explore the galaxy, find new planets, new ways to live in harmony, is 500 million people and there is 6,5 billion civilians.

If we want we can stop the war permanently now. You think about what I wrote and I know I can't write good that's my problem not yours this is only a little of what I know but there is more for now I will stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting Situation [ 33 Answers ]

Hey guys, I thought I'd ask some people's opinions on a new situation that has been going on in my life. There is this girl on my floor that I have talked to casually off and on through this semester at college. It all began a little bit before I broke up with my ex (just as friends) and about a...

Looking 4 something interesting [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know about any good books I can't seem 2 find 1

Interesting.being married to someone who is [ 6 Answers ]

A drug addict. Then he wonders why I am over weight. So here it goes.. My husband is a drug addict. I knew a bit before we got married 11 years ago. I knew that he used maybe once or twice. It was only until a year or two after being married that I got a grasp of the issue. Now keep in mind...

Interesting Physics! [ 8 Answers ]

11559 this question is from the topic "center of mass" question is very simple, you just need to answer whether the right block will hit the pulley first or the left block will hit the wall first if the system is released from rest(all the surfaces are frictionless). It's a tricky question, no...

View more questions Search