Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eagles76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 04:46 AM
    What can I get my boyfriend for Valentines day?
    I have been dating him for a month
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 6, 2012, 02:00 AM
    Sorry, it seems you never got an answer on time! But I'd like to know what you got him...
    Mulan159 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2012, 05:55 PM
    If it helps next time... I just made my bd cookies :) I'm not big into valentines day so I didn't even make a card just cookies with his fave choc and he brought me flowers :) simple and just what I wanted!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 06:10 PM
    A watch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend hates valentines day [ 5 Answers ]

"Hi I'm in high school and my boyfriend said he hates valentines day but I really want to do something special for him since its our 1sr valentines day together please help :'(

What to get boyfriend for valentines day! [ 21 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've never really paid attention to valentine's day till this year because I have a boyfriend, but I have NOOOO idea what to get a guy for valentines... I was thinking of getting him a dog because he reallllllllly wants one but his annoying mother keeps on saying "no." Any ideas on what I...

Valentines day. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! Okay well I haven't really had a boyfriend on valentines day before so I'm not really sure what I should do for him.. I want to do something very sweet and unique and I want it to be a valentines that he'll remember forever.. nothing to crazy though I'm only eighteen and I don't want to over...

Valentines Day [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, As seen in my previous posts my ex has been needy lately and lonely and we hung out as friends that's all she wanted but I want more. She was telling everyone she had a great time with me but she only wants to be my friend and so on. She also mentioned how much I love her and things...

View more questions Search